3 Montrealers Were Arrested For Armed Robbery In A Quebec Store This Week
The suspects are males aged 17, 18 and 19 years old.
On Thursday, September 9, three Montrealers were arrested by police officers from the Sûreté du Québec for being involved in a robbery that occurred around 3 p.m. that day. The incident took place at a store on boulevard Antonio-Barrette in Notre-Dame-des-Prairies.
"Armed individuals broke into the store and confined employees and customers. They stole items and then fled in a car. Fortunately, no one in the store was injured," Sûreté du Québec confirmed in a press release.
We're told that their vehicle was quickly located, but when the suspect attempted to flee from the police, "the driver reportedly lost control of the vehicle and collided with a school bus near the intersection of Highway 131 and Firestone Street."
Luckily, there were again no injuries.
The suspects are young males aged 17, 18 and 19 years old from Montreal. On Thursday, they were apprehended by police and brought to the police station for questioning.
They were set to appear in court in Joliette this past Friday on several charges. MTL Blog reached out to the Directeur des poursuites criminelles et pénales for information about the three suspects' court appearances and will update this article once a response is received.
This article's cover photo was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Montreal Dépanneur Clerk Burned By Molotov Cocktail In Violent ... ›
- A Sûreté du Québec Truck Flipped Over On Highway 20 This ... ›
- La Surêté Du Québec Says They Caught A 12-Year-Old Driving A ... ›
- Montreal's Tacos Frida Was Robbed Early Saturday Morning & The Person Was Caught On Camera - MTL Blog ›
- A Laval Woman Is ‘In Shock’ After Her Car Was Stolen & Used In A Bonkers Ontario Mall Robbery - MTL Blog ›