Don't go alone! 😳
If you're a fan of haunted houses and horror, and you're already thinking about Halloween, then get ready for FrightFest. At the end of the month, the annual event returns to Saunders Farm, just two-and-a-half hours away from Montreal in Munster, Ontario.
The 30th-anniversary edition of FrightFest is scheduled to take place from September 26 to October 31.
Expect to see a cemetery full of creepy creatures like ghosts and ghouls, as well as a witch-infested coven.
The haunted hayride is also set to reopen this fall with a new storyline and terrifying characters that will give you nightmares.
Oh, and we mustn't forget "The Shambles" where the farm's livestock have mutated into "highly aggressive animals." According to the website, "now they're the ones looking for fresh meat."
After you've had the scare of your life, you'll be able to stop and enjoy homemade drinks and fresh food straight from the farm.
If you're one of those Montrealers who already thinks Ontario is scary as it is, then brace yourself — you ain't seen nothin' yet.
FrightFest Canada 2021
Price: Starting at $40
When: September 26 to October 31
Address: Saunders Farm - 7893 Bleeks Rd., Munster, ON
Why You Need To Go: The Halloween spirit is alive and well at this frightening farm. Plus, it's only a road trip away from Montreal.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your trip.
- Pumpkinferno Festival Coming Back To Upper Canada Village ... ›
- Upper Canada Village's Pumpkinferno Jack-O'-Lantern Festival Is ... ›
- An Old Jail 1.5 Hrs From Montreal Has Night Ghost Hunts If You Want To Sh*t Yourself - MTL Blog ›
- This Haunted Quebec Maze Less Than An Hour From Montreal Will Send Shivers Down Your Spine - MTL Blog ›
- This Creepy Halloween Festival Near Montreal Lets You Venture Through A Haunted Maze - MTL Blog ›
- An Old Montreal Restaurant Was Ranked One Of The Most Haunted Places In Canada - MTL Blog ›