Which fierce drag artist will win $100,000?
A total of 12 drag artists from across the country will compete to win $100,000 and the title of Canada's next drag superstar.
Here are the Quebec contestants representing la belle province on season two:
- Adriana, 29, is from Quebec City and she's known as a Latin bombshell.
- Océane Aqua-Black, 35, hails from Quebec City and is known as a performance queen.
- Pythia, 26, is a Montreal-based queen who's known for her costume and makeup skills.
- Suki Doll, 27, is also from Montreal, and she's known as a sought-after designer.
Brooke Lynn Hytes will be back to judge, alongside Brad Goreski, Amanda Brugel, Traci Melchor and a revolving guest.
"In addition to RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE fan-favourites like Snatch Game, Rumails, and Untucked, Season 2 is also set to bring audiences a few surprises and 'RU-veals,' while also celebrating the uniqueness of Canada's drag scene and queer community," reads a press release from Crave.
You can catch the new season on Crave, starting Thursday, October 14 at 9 p.m. with new episodes rolling out each week for a total of 10 episodes.
- The Canada's Drag Race Finale Is Tonight & We're So Proud ... ›
- Rita Baga Dishes On 'Canada's Drag Race,' Hot Dogs & Why She's ... ›
- Canada's Drag Race: What You Need To Know About The 2 ... ›
- Canada's Drag Race Season 2 Starts Soon & Here's What We Know About The Quebec Queens - MTL Blog ›