The Seattle Kraken Have More Quebec-Born Players Than The Montreal Canadiens
That's right. With three Quebec-born players on the roster, the Kraken has more La belle province per square inch than nos glorieux, who have only one Quebec-born player on the roster now that Phillip Danault is officially a free agent.
goodnight to everyone except... jk love y'all 😘 https://t.co/gr1sd6bgLW— Seattle Kraken (@Seattle Kraken) 1626936575.0
The Kraken selected defenseman and Val-d'Or native Jérémy Lauzon from the Boston Bruins with their first pick in the draft.
As for the Habs, the departure of Phillip Danault has left Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts native Jonathan Drouin as the only Quebec representative on the team.
What does this all mean? Probably not much as neither of the rosters are set in stone.
But with the Laval Rocket stocked with 13 Quebec-born players, we might just see more Quebecers hit the ice in Canadiens jerseys this season.
- Brendan Gallagher's Bloody Face Has Fans Calling Him A 'Warrior ... ›
- Montreal Canadiens Lost Cale Fleury In The NHL Expansion Draft ... ›
- Carey Price Will Not Go To Seattle Kraken According To Reports ... ›
- Montreal Canadiens Could Have 11 New Players At NHL Draft - MTL Blog ›
- Trudeau 'Disappointed' By Montreal Canadiens Draft Pick - MTL Blog ›