Osheaga Is Officially Happening In Montreal This Fall
With a mini version!
Montreal music fans rejoice because your favourite festival, Osheaga, is coming back this fall. But it'll be a mini version of the festival you all know and love.
The Osheaga "Get Together" is a mini-festival that will feature three days of music with some of the brightest Canadian talent out there.
Charlotte Cardin, Jessie Reyez, and Half Moon Run will headline a three-day celebration of up-and-coming local music for the adoring ears of a limited number of fans in an "intimate outdoor setting," according to a press release shared with MTL Blog.
The festival starts on October 1 with Quebec-born indie-pop darling Charlotte Cardin, who has quickly risen to the top of the charts with her new album Phoenix.
On the following day, the Toronto-born and multi-Juno award winner Jessie Reyez will light up centre stage with her delightful RnB pop sounds.
And finally, on October 3, Half Moon Run, Montreal's super talented indie rock idols, will headline the closing night of the festival.
"We are thrilled about this announcement, because we promised fans that we would do everything in our power to get them to Parc Jean-Drapeau to be united by live music again as soon as possible, and we are going to make that happen!" said Nick Farkas, Senior Vice President, Booking, Concerts and Events at evenko and founder of Osheaga.
Single-day and three-day passes will go on sale Friday, July 23 at noon on Osheaga's website.
Tickets start at $85 for a single day and $245 for a three-day pass.
- 20 Of The Best Looks From This Weekend's Osheaga Festival In ... ›
- Osheaga 2020: Montreal's Summer Headliners Have Finally Been ... ›
- Osheaga 2021: How Is Evenko Able To Plan Such A Large Festival ... ›
- Montreal Musicians Can Enter A Contest For A Chance To Be In This Year's Osheaga Lineup - MTL Blog ›
- 11 Things To Do In Montreal That You Have To Add To Your Fall Bucket List - MTL Blog ›