You may sometimes like to leaf through real estate magazines or browse home sales sites to daydream about your next real estate venture. Well, your dream could come true with this Habitat 67 condo for sale with an incredible view of the Old Port and Montreal skyline.
This Montreal emblem, built for Expo 67, is a work of architect Moshe Safdie and is one of the most desirable housing complexes in the city.
The building consists of 354 modules stacked on top of each other to form 148 floating apartments.
Between the modules, there are multiple footbridges, pedestrian paths, and suspended terraces.
The 1,248 square-foot, two-bedroom condo features an open living, dining, and kitchen space.
The large windows looking out in every direction are typical of the mystifying structure.
The chic, updated bathroom has all modern finishings.
The condo and its views are straight out of a magazine; so if you have $849,000 lying around, now is the time to jump on this opportunity!
2-Bedroom Habitat 67 Condo
Address: 640-2600, Ave. Pierre-Dupuy, Montreal
Description: A coveted two-bedroom unit in the iconic Montreal housing complex with two terrasses and stunning views of the city.
This article was originally published in French on Narcity Québec.
- Condo Prices In Montreal Saw A Historic Increase Last Year - MTL Blog ›
- The Median Condo Price In Montreal Has Soared Since 2020 — Here's Where It Increased Most - MTL Blog ›
- A Condo Is For Sale In This Iconic Montreal Building That Looks Like A Castle (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- This Is The Most Expensive Montreal Condo Sold So Far This Year (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- This $17K/Month Montreal Apartment Will Make You Wish You Were A Trust Fund Baby (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec TV Star Maripier Morin's Condo Is For Sale For Nearly $800K In Montreal (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›