There are 45 jobs up for grabs!
The government is in the process of filling a Service Canada job bank and it's advertising salaries of between $61,152 and $65,887.
On an online recruitment page, the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) office says it needs to fill 45 benefits officer and program officer positions in Quebec and encourages qualified individuals to apply.
The only education requirement is a high school diploma.
While benefits officers review and process employment insurance applications, the government describes a wide range of duties for program officers, including coordination with local stakeholders regarding services from the ESDC.
Service Canada says it has EI processing centres and "program branches" in Montreal, Laval, Boucherville, Drummondville, Thetford Mines, Shawinigan, Quebec City and Saguenay, but that it may assign alternative workplaces to applicants who don't live in these areas.
In addition to a high school diploma, Service Canada is looking for applicants who have experience totalling six months "in delivering services or programs to the general public" or "interpreting and applying legislation or policies."
The language requirement is either French-only or French and English, depending on the position, according to the recruitment page.
Complete details about the positions available and the application process are online.
- A Montreal Employer Is Moving To A 4-Day Workweek & Employees ... ›
- Canada's Secret Service Is Hiring Montreal Students For 2022 & It ... ›
- New Aerospace Jobs In Quebec Will Pay Over $80,000/Year - MTL ... ›
- 15 Quebec Jobs That Are Actually Growing Because Of The ... ›
- Air Canada Has Open Flight Attendant Jobs In Montreal & The Pay Is $28.28/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- Unemployed Quebecers Can Get $475 A Week To Train In One Of 6 Key Job Sectors - MTL Blog ›
- People In Bilingual Government Of Canada Jobs Would Get A $1,500 Bonus Under This Proposal - MTL Blog ›