The Final Winners Of Quebec's Vaccine Lottery Were Just Announced
Some Quebecers got really lucky today!
September 7 marked the final announcement for winners of Quebec's vaccine lottery and it looks like tons of individuals across the province got extra lucky today. In order to be able to register for the "Being vaccinated, it's a win Contest," one must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine before August 31.
Arguably the biggest winner was Williams Carrière from la Montérégie, who woke up with an extra million dollars to their name this morning.
There were also 16 winners between the ages of 12 and 17 who just won a $20,000 scholarship. Talk about being set up for success.
For Quebecers over the age of 18, there were many additional prizes added to the lottery during the past few months, including:
- A 90-minute flight for the winner and six guests on a world-class Bombardier business jet produced in Québec and powered by sustainable aviation fuel. Departure from Montreal or Quebec City
- 1 all-inclusive 7-night package for two at the Sandos Cancun Lifestyle Resort in Cancun, including round-trip economy airfare courtesy of Air Canada
- 1 travel voucher for two for a round-trip business class flight to any destination served by Air Canada
- 10 travel vouchers for two for a round-trip economy class flight to any destination in Canada served by Air Canada
- 3 prizes of 100,000 bonus Aeroplan points offered by Air Canada
- 5 Aeroplan 50K memberships offered by Air Canada
- 1 unlimited water circuit package at Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau for a period of one year, with a massage per month (or $1,500 in cash)
- 1 Sea-Doo TRIXX watercraft including a trailer, preparation and transportation to the winner's home
- 4 prizes exchangeable for Explore Québec on the road packages, offered by the Ministry of Tourism
- 25 iPhone 12s, offered by Fizz
As of September 7, these prizes all have winners attached to them. If you're wondering if you could have been one of the winners, the government would have reached out to you by now. But just in case you want to double-check, you can see the full list of winners on the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux's website.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.