The final draw is on September 3!
The final draw for Quebec's vaccine lottery on September 3 is rapidly approaching and the list of prizes to be won keeps growing.
If you get your second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before August 31, you could not only win a whopping $1 million by entering the contest, but you could also get your hands on several other great prizes.
❗️Rappel : il ne reste que 3 jours pour s’inscrire au premier tirage pour tous ceux qui ont recu une première dose.… https://t.co/EN5Rwi7Ye1— Christian Dubé (@Christian Dubé) 1627929074.0
If you're 18 years of age or older, here's the list of prizes you could win in the latest edition of the vaccine lottery:
- A 90-minute flight for the winner and six guests on a world-class Bombardier business jet produced in Québec and powered by sustainable aviation fuel. Departure from Montreal or Quebec City
- 1 all-inclusive 7-night package for two at the Sandos Cancun Lifestyle Resort in Cancun, including round-trip economy airfare courtesy of Air Canada
- 1 travel voucher for two for a round-trip business class flight to any destination served by Air Canada
- 10 travel vouchers for two for a round-trip economy class flight to any destination in Canada served by Air Canada
- 3 prizes of 100,000 bonus Aeroplan points offered by Air Canada
- 5 Aeroplan 50K memberships offered by Air Canada
- 1 unlimited water circuit package at Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau for a period of one year, with a massage per month (or $1,500 in cash)
- 1 Sea-Doo TRIXX watercraft including a trailer, preparation and transportation to the winner's home
- 4 prizes exchangeable for Explore Québec on the road packages, offered by the Ministry of Tourism
- 25 iPhone 12s, offered by Fizz
Fully vaccinated youth between the ages of 12 and 17 also have a chance to win prizes. A total of 16 scholarships worth a total of $320,000 will be drawn on September 3. A parent or guardian must consent and complete the registration here for a minor.Also, a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 may enter all draws if they've received only one vaccine dose.