Here's The List Of All The Prizes You Can Win In Quebec's Last Vaccine Lottery Draw
The final draw is on September 3!
The final draw for Quebec's vaccine lottery on September 3 is rapidly approaching and the list of prizes to be won keeps growing.
If you get your second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before August 31, you could not only win a whopping $1 million by entering the contest, but you could also get your hands on several other great prizes.
❗️Rappel : il ne reste que 3 jours pour s’inscrire au premier tirage pour tous ceux qui ont recu une première dose.… https://t.co/EN5Rwi7Ye1— Christian Dubé (@Christian Dubé) 1627929074.0
If you're 18 years of age or older, here's the list of prizes you could win in the latest edition of the vaccine lottery:
- A 90-minute flight for the winner and six guests on a world-class Bombardier business jet produced in Québec and powered by sustainable aviation fuel. Departure from Montreal or Quebec City
- 1 all-inclusive 7-night package for two at the Sandos Cancun Lifestyle Resort in Cancun, including round-trip economy airfare courtesy of Air Canada
- 1 travel voucher for two for a round-trip business class flight to any destination served by Air Canada
- 10 travel vouchers for two for a round-trip economy class flight to any destination in Canada served by Air Canada
- 3 prizes of 100,000 bonus Aeroplan points offered by Air Canada
- 5 Aeroplan 50K memberships offered by Air Canada
- 1 unlimited water circuit package at Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau for a period of one year, with a massage per month (or $1,500 in cash)
- 1 Sea-Doo TRIXX watercraft including a trailer, preparation and transportation to the winner's home
- 4 prizes exchangeable for Explore Québec on the road packages, offered by the Ministry of Tourism
- 25 iPhone 12s, offered by Fizz
Fully vaccinated youth between the ages of 12 and 17 also have a chance to win prizes. A total of 16 scholarships worth a total of $320,000 will be drawn on September 3. A parent or guardian must consent and complete the registration here for a minor.Also, a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 may enter all draws if they've received only one vaccine dose.