Quebec's Vaccine Lotto Starts In August — Here's How To Enter To Win $1M
Your COVID-19 vaccine could make you richer!
The "Winning to be Vaccinated!" contest, organized in partnership with Loto-Québec, will be split into two separate contests — one for Quebecers aged 18 and over, and one for Quebec youth between the ages of 12 and 17.
Adults Aged 18+
From August 1 to August 27, the contest will offer a weekly draw of $150,000 in cash prizes among adult participants who received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, for a total value of $600,000.
A $1 million prize for adult participants will be drawn on September 3, among fully vaccinated Quebecers over 18 years old. But there's a catch — you must have received your first dose by August 3, and your second dose by August 31.
Youth Aged 12 to 17
For Quebecers in the youth age group, from August 1 through August 27, Quebec is offering a weekly draw for two scholarships of $10,000 each among those who have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, for a total value of $80,000.
For fully-vaccinated Quebecers in the 12 to 17 age group, Quebec will draw 16 scholarships of $20,000 each on September 3, for a total value of $320,000.
Who's eligible to enter the contest
- You've received a COVID-19 vaccine in Quebec
- You've had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID 19 and received a dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- You've received a dose of a COVID-19 vaccine recognized by Health Canada outside Quebec and have had the vaccine recognized by the government
- You do not work for Quebec's health or finance ministries (those who do are not eligible for the competition).
Official lottery rules will be released sometime before contest registration opens, which is scheduled for July 25. Participants can register by 11:59 p.m. the day before each draw through Quebec's Vaccine Proof Portal.
- What A $1M House In Quebec Looks Like In 7 Different Cities - MTL ... ›
- Quebec Vaccine Lottery Has Over 1 Million Players - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Vaccine Lottery Gets New Prizes - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Bars Can Serve Alcohol Later On August 1 - MTL Blog ›
- Vaccination Rates In Quebec Show Ages 18-29 Are Least Likely To Get Vaxxed - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Mask Rules Change For Workers Outside In Extreme Heat - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec To Announce New COVID-19 Measures - MTL Blog ›
- Here Are The People Who Have Won Quebec's Vaccination Lottery So Far - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's Vaccine Lottery Has A Huge New Prize - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's Vaccine Lottery Has A New $150,000 Winner - MTL Blog ›
- Here's Quebec's Vaccine Lottery Final Prize List - MTL Blog ›
- COVID-19 In Quebec Had A Bigger Effect On Montrealers' Mental Health Than Other Quebecers - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec COVID-19 Cases Will Probably Rise In September According To Dubé - MTL Blog ›
- The Final Winners Of Quebec's Vaccine Lottery Were Just Announced - MTL Blog ›