You'll feel like you're walking through an enchanted forest! ✨
If you're looking for the perfect activity to do this weekend near Montreal, then we've got you covered!
The trail is set to be illuminated with lights this weekend from May 7 to 8 for what's expected to be quite the magical event.
The park will be glistening with projections, twinkling lights, and magical themes that will make for the perfect Mother's Day activity (and a nice break from the typical Mom's Day brunch) or of course, a date with your friends or that special someone.
The town of Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac promises a a "dazzling experience," and that it will be!
Not to mention, the weather this weekend is expected to be ideal for an outdoor activity, setting up your illuminated explorations to be the perfect pastime.
The best part of it all? The event is completely free to the public and will run from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
If you're planning on driving, don't worry about parking as it will be available on site.
To end the night off just right, you can head on over to a few delish restos nearby for a quick bite including the Usine Restaurant & Bar, where you can grab a few drinks with friends, or share a special dessert with your momma. Talk about the cherry on top of your mystical night!
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac Illuminated Trail
When: May 7 to May 8, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Address: 3100, rue Laurin, Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, QC
- You Can Go Roller Skating In Montreal At This Glow-In-The-Dark ... ›
- Montreal's New Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit Is Now Open & Totally ... ›
- Fireworks At Montreal's La Ronde Will Finally Be A Thing Again This ... ›
- 6 Montreal Mother's Day Date Ideas To Really Spoil Your Momma - MTL Blog ›
- 12 Things To Do In Montreal This Weekend To Add A Little Colour Back Into Your Life - MTL Blog ›