Your go-to places for your next fancy night out.
According to a press release from OpenTable shared with MTL Blog, "More than half (54%) of Quebecers missed celebrating special life events due to COVID-19-related restrictions according to a new survey by OpenTable and 27% are planning to make up for lost time with a celebration do-over."
So naturally, people in la belle province are now searching for spots to get all dolled up and celebrate the occasions they missed during the past year and a half.
And OpenTable's "100 Best Restaurants for Do-Overs" list tells us the following four Montreal restaurants are the best places to do so in the city:
- Brasserie 701
In Quebec, a vaccine passport is required to access many businesses and activities deemed non-essential, including restaurants and bars.
- 13 Montreal Restaurants Ranked Among Most Romantic In Canada ... ›
- Canada's 100 Best Restaurants In 2019 List Has 12 Montreal Spots ... ›
- Best Restaurants In Montreal To Take Yourself On A Date According ... ›
- Only 1 Quebec Restaurant Made It To OpenTable's '100 Best Restaurants For Outdoor Dining' - MTL Blog ›
- 21 Montreal Restaurants Were Ranked Among The 100 Best In Canada For 2022 - MTL Blog ›