Montreal Is Getting A Big Asian Night Market Beneath Chinatown's Sparkling Wish Tree
Most street food dishes will cost $4 to $8.
Montreal's Asian night market is making a comeback in Chinatown, running every weekend for eight weeks starting August 12.
This year, the Asian street food festival in Montreal will take place beneath the twinkling lights of the Place des Souhaits installation, a massive wish tree with 1,000 coloured flags "inspired by traditional Cantonese operas," located at the corner of Boul. Saint-Laurent and Boul. René-Lévesque O.
Organizers have also partnered with La Pépinière | I Espaces Collectifs, a project organizer for public spaces in Montreal, and Quartier des Spectacles to present street food and programming.
Admission to the market is free and most street food prices will range from $4 to $8, with premium dishes costing between $9 and $12.
The list of vendors at the festival isn't available yet, but the organizers ask that merchants interested email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure their spots.
Marché Asiatique de Montréal 2021
Price: Free admission! Dishes range from $4-$12.
When: Thursday to Sunday between August 12 and October 3, 2021
Address: Place des Souhaits (corner of boul. Saint-Laurent & boul. René-Lévesque O.)
Why You Need To Go: Delicious Asian street eats at affordable prices and the most beautiful ambiance.
- Montreal's Chinatown Has A Dreamy New Patio With A Wish Tree ... ›
- Montreal's Chinatown Has A Huge New Terrasse With An Urban ... ›
- A Petition To Designate Montreal's Chinatown As A Heritage Site ... ›
- Montreal's Asian Night Market Has Delicious Street Food - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Getting A New Asian Night Market In The City's 'Second Chinatown' This Weekend - MTL Blog ›