Noah Centineo Shared A Bit Of What He's Done So Far In Montreal
Spot the construction in the background.
Multiple fans have posted photos with the 25-year-old actor on the streets of the city, and some have even spotted him in Old Montreal's Tiers Paysage restaurant and Tommy Café. But now we've got the first update from Centineo, himself.
In a Monday Instagram post captioned, "thus far in Montreal," he shared a peek into his activity in the city — which has included attendance at a Montreal Canadiens game alongside reported Graymail producer Doug Liman.
Another pic in the Insta post shows Centineo in a car with Montreal's classic orange construction signs in the background.
He also appears to have snapped a photo of one of those glassy diamond works by artist Le Diamantaire.
Work on Graymail is scheduled to wrap up in February 2022.
- Fans Spotted Noah Centineo In Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- Noah Centineo Has Been Taking Pics With Fans In Old Montreal ... ›
- Captain Sully Sullenberger Now Works In Montreal & Has Been Exploring The City (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- Scream 6 Is Likely Filming In Montreal This Summer — Keep Your Eyes Out For Courteney Cox - MTL Blog ›
- Noah Centineo Shared His Favourite Montreal Food Spot & Is Surprised The City Is 'So French' - MTL Blog ›