Perfect for a date night!
With restaurants in Quebec being closed and no reopening date announced yet, we're all missing indoor dining right about now. Luckily, six Montreal restaurants have teamed up with hotels in the city and found a way to continue providing this experience starting January 14.
A press explained that four hotels in Old Montreal "are opening up their rooms to offer you an intimate culinary experience."
Here are the possible restaurant/hotel combinations:
- NELLi x Méchant Boeuf at Hotel Nelligan
- Pincette at Auberge du Vieux-Port
- Maggie Oakes at Hotel William Gray
- Brasserie 701 x Kyo Bar Japonais at Hotel Place d’Armes
All of these restaurants offer private in-room at some of the prettiest hotels in Montreal. You can look at each restaurant's menus to see what's available for your fancy three or four-course meal, which are all available for two or four people, and see which dinner options excite you the most. Packages vary in pricing.
After your much-awaited indoor dining experience, you can dress warm and go enjoy all the winter festivities happening around the city. You'll already be in Old Montreal, which is the perfect spot to go on a snowy walk.
Or, you can stay the night at one of the hotels.
Some of the packages are the "staycation" type, so you can enjoy your tasty meal and spend the night at the hotel. A win-win, right? Since there isn't much else to do in Montreal right now — especially if you don't like the cold weather — then this seems like the perfect way to treat yourself (and finally get out of your apartment).
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- 7 Montreal Restaurants That Sadly Closed Their Doors In 2021 ... ›
- A Montreal Luxury Hotel Was Ranked Number 1 In Canada In 2021 ... ›
- This Outdoor Montreal Restaurant With A Heated Terrasse Makes You Forget It's Winter - MTL Blog ›
- An Old Montreal Hotel Is Hosting A Job Fair With Free Drinks, Food & Massage Chairs - MTL Blog ›
- 4 Montreal Hotels Got Named Among The Best In The World - MTL Blog ›
- These Montreal Hotels Got Named Among The Best In The World - MTL Blog ›