Where You Can Go Sledding For FREE In Montreal This Winter
Shred the slopes!
Even though Christmas is over, winter definitely isn't. To be fair, winter has barely begun and there's plenty of time to enjoy the snowy season. And winter in Montreal means one thing: sledding!
Already, several Montreal parks are opening up their slopes for sledding, tubing and tobogganing — depending on weather conditions, of course. The beauty of it is that many of the city's premier sledding locations are absolutely free to enjoy.
Here are some of the city's best designated public sledding spots.
Where: 2601, rue Sauvé E.
Where: 2425, boul. Gouin E.
Where: 3555, rue Douglas-B.-Floreani
Where: 2145, rue du Chinook
Where: rue Cabrini
Where: 2000, ch. Remembrance
Where: near Parc Jean-Drapeau metro station
Where: 5952, av. de Montmagny
Where: 202, av. Ash
Where: 640, 36e av.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- A Massive Sledding & Tubing Park Near Montreal With 80 m Drops Just Reopened For Winter - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Sledding Accidents Have Spiked So A Hospital Put Out Tips To Avoid Crashes - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Park Has Free Weekend Ski & Snowshoe Rentals This Winter - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Ski & Snowboard For Free In Laval Starting This Saturday - MTL Blog ›
- Old Montreal Is Hosting A Free Winter Scavenger Hunt - MTL Blog ›