The list of drugs seized is HUGE.
An investigation into a drug trafficking network recently led to Quebec police arresting eight individuals in the Laurentians on September 22.
During the search, over $11,000 in Canadian money was found.
And the list of drugs that were confiscated is nowhere near short. It includes:
- More than one and a half kilos of cocaine
- More than 100 bags of crack rocks,
- More than 1800 methamphetamine tablets,
- Over 2500 grams of cannabis,
- More than 240 grams of magic mushrooms (Psilocybin),
- And more than 200 grams of hashish.
A firearm with ammunition was also seized during the investigation.
According to a press release from the Sûreté du Québec, the drug trafficking "network is believed to be operating in the Sainte-Adèle and Saint-Jérôme area."
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- The SPVM Arrested 5 Suspects Who Could Be 'Linked' To 'Opioid ... ›
- La Surêté Du Québec Says They Caught A 12-Year-Old Driving A ... ›
- Quebec Police Made 6 Arrests After Finding Firearms, $3,000+ In ... ›
- Montreal Police Seized Tons Of Drugs Worth $2.4 Million In A Major Bust Last Week - MTL Blog ›
- A Retired Quebec Police Officer Was Arrested For Allegedly Leaking Info To Suspects - MTL Blog ›
- A Quebec Man's Drug Trafficking Conviction Was Thrown Out Because The Trial Was In French - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Police Conducted A Major Firearms & Narcotics Search In Saint-Henri On Wednesday - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Police Arrested Around A Dozen People For Selling Over $8M Of Illegal Alcohol - MTL Blog ›