20 Montreal Companies Were Named Among The Best Workplaces In Canada In 2023
Tech companies dominated the ranking!
Great Place To Work dropped its 2023 Best Workplaces in Canada and a slew of Montreal companies were recognized for offering an outstanding employee experience.
The winners were announced on April 13, 2023, and were divided up by companies with under 50 employees, 50 to 99 employees, 100 to 999 employees and 1,000+ employees.
\u201c\ud83d\udea8 2023 Best Workplace in Canada - Winner's Alert \ud83d\udea8\n\nCongratulations all for winning spot on 2023 Best Workplaces in Canada List.\n\nFollow to Know More https://t.co/8QU74or1FK\n#hr\n#BestWorkplacesCa\n#gptw4all\n#humanresources\n#leadership\n#employeeengagement #canada\u201d— Great Place to Work Canada (@Great Place to Work Canada) 1681444497
Great Place To Work, which refers to itself as the "global authority on workplace culture" used its proprietary For All Model and methodology in order to evaluate its pool of finalists. Companies who won must have been Great Place To Work certified and companies with 100 or more employees had to also complete a culture audit questionnaire.
Montreal Analytics, Perkuto, Symetris and Agence Dada all made the cut for companies with under 50 employees, while Amilia, Substance, and IN-RGY are among a few that appeared in the winner's list for companies with 50 to 99 employees.
Three Montreal companies (Explorance, Larochelle and Diff) won in the 100 to 999 employee category, while another three (CGI, Behaviour Interactive and Imperial Tobacco Canada) were all named winners in the 1,000+ employees group.
Wondering who else made the list? Here are the top five for each category:
Under 50 Employees
- Montreal Analytics — Montreal, Quebec
- iFathom Corp — Ottawa, Ontario
- Eclipsys Solutions Inc. — Kanata, Ontario
- Canybox Marketing — Oakville, Ontario
- iNTERFACEWARE Inc. ‚— Toronto, Ontario
50 to 99 Employees
- Opus Fund Services — Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Equip Group — Calgary, Alberta
- DrugBank — Edmonton, Alberta
- Coconut Software — Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- WeightWatches Canada – Oakville, Ontario
100 to 999 Employees
- 7Shifts — Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Axonify — Waterloo, Ontario
- Online Business Systems – Winnipeg, Manitoba
- AMS — Toronto, Ontario
- Fengate — Oakville, Ontario
Over 1,000 Employees
- Cisco — Toronto, Ontario
- Admiral Insurance — Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Salesforce — Toronto, Ontario
- Intuit Canada — Toronto, Ontario
- NVIDIA — Toronto
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- These Are The Companies Quebecers Like (& Trust) The Most ›
- April GST Credit Payments Are Delayed Due To 'Technical Issues' — Here's When To Expect Your Money ›
- The Canadian Government Is Hiring For These 10 Positions & Some Pay Up To $160,000 ›
- Ryan Reynolds Invested In A Montreal-Based Company & Brags About It In A Very Canadian New Ad - MTL Blog ›
- 2 Canadians Were Named Among TIME's Most Influential People Of 2023 - MTL Blog ›