Downtown Montreal Is Getting Its First-Ever 18+ Cineplex Theatre & I Tried It Out (PHOTOS)
If you hate having people kick the back of your chair while you're at the movie theatre, you have got to try Cinéma Cineplex Forum's new VIP experience, which officially opens on June 18.
I got the chance to get a sneak peek of the fully renovated VIP section and it did not disappoint — from its comfy seats to its tasty cocktails.
When you walk downstairs, you'll instantly see the new lounge, where you can get drinks and food before or after seeing a film. The well-lit lounge is a cozy yet chic spot and even has a pool table.
Daniel Séguin, Senior Vice President of National Operations Exhibition & LBE at Cineplex, gave me a tour of the newly renovated VIP theatres, which are equipped with some of the comfiest reclining shares I've ever sat in. You even have the option to heat your seat.
Seguin let me know that this is the first of its kind in downtown Montreal, another Cineplex VIP can be found in Brossard. There are five theatres in the Forum VIP section, with a range of 46 to 99 seats per theatre. So, it's a very intimate experience.
You can kick your feet back and fully relax with a big bowl of popcorn in these new VIP theatres, which is the ideal way to watch a movie if you ask me.
And on Tuesdays, it's only $13.99 to see a movie in the VIP section, which is worth every penny.
Cineplex VIP At The Forum
Cost:Weekend – $22.50
Weekday – $17.75
Tuesday – $13.99
When: Opening June 18, 2021
Address: 2313, rue Sainte-Catherine O. #101, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: For the comfiest movie experience out there.
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the views of Narcity Media or MTL Blog.
- You Can Watch 'Mamma Mia' At The Molson Stadium In Montreal This August - MTL Blog ›
- Cineplex Is Offering 2-For-1 Movie Tickets This Weekend Only & Here's How To Get Them - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's First-Ever Cineplex Wraparound Movie Screen Is Opening Outside Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- Cineplex Is Offering Movies For Only $2.99 On Saturdays & They're A Blast From The Past - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Malefycia Haunted House Is Returning This October For A Terrifying Experience - MTL Blog ›