Kick it old school at this pop-up full of vintage games!
If you want to kick it old school with pinball, Pong, Pac-Man and other vintage games, it just got a whole lot easier. This fall, simply head to Time Out Market at the Eaton Centre in Montreal for a retro arcade pop-up where you can geek out while getting your snack on.
The pop-up is in partnership with North Star Pinball, a Montreal pinball arcade and bar that has also been renting out pinball machines to individuals throughout the pandemic.
On the bridge below Time Out's massive skylight, you can now find classic pinball machines, arcade games, tabletop hockey, a Super Chexx machine, and even an analog photo booth.
It costs $5 for five tokens, which gives you access to all the games.*
The installation is part of the Market's Love Local initiative to support and collaborate with local businesses and artists.
While you're there, Time Out Market has a number of editorially curated food available to purchase with stalls from Paul Toussaint, Casa Kaizen, Tunnel Espresso, and more.
Arcade Pop-Up At Time-Out Market
Price: $5 for five tokens*
When: All fall long, starting September 28
Address: Montreal Eaton Centre - 705, rue Saint-Catherine O., Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: This pop-up collab between North Star Pinball and Time Out Market is a recipe for a fun time: deliciously curated eats plus retro arcade games. What could be better?
*An earlier version of this article, using information provided by Rose PR, misstated that this is a free event. It costs $5 for five tokens.
- Cineplex Is Finally Bringing 'The Rec Room' Arcade & Bar To Montreal ›
- 7 Montreal Game Bars Where You Can Battle Your Friends For ... ›
- Montrealers Can Rent Pinball Machines By The Month From This ... ›
- This Funky New Arcade In Montreal Is BYOB & Has 40+ Games Including Retro Favourites - MTL Blog ›
- The New BYOB Arcade In Montreal Is Now Open — Here's Your First Look (VIDEO) - MTL Blog ›