Remember back in elementary school when spending time in the cafeteria was the best part of your school day? Well, at Time Out Market Montreal, we get to relive that childhood love for cafeterias — just in a much classier manner.
This culinary hot spot is officially opening again on Friday, July 2 with some new restaurants. I got to go try dishes from some new places yesterday and here's what I thought!
Casa Kaizen is a plant-based restaurant that offers Mexican plates with a Japanese influence. I tried the calamari, which is made with mushrooms rather than fish, and the dish was a solid 11/10.
Next on my taste-testing menu was Le Taj's butter chicken — another unbelievably delicious dish.
Naturally, I started to get pretty full after these two meals. But, I still made sure to leave room to try Le Blossom's salmon poke bowl. I forgot to take a photo of it first though, which tells you how good it was since I couldn't wait.
Other new restaurants that I didn't have space in my stomach to try include Campo, Tunnel Espresso and Le P'tit Dip.
And no need to fear, all the old favourites, as in Marusan, Le Red Tiger, Paul Toussaint, Burger T!, Il Miglio, Moleskine, Ateliers & Saveurs, and Signé Local, are still at Time Out also!
And if you're looking to have a drink with your meal, you can head over to the Time Out Bar, Beer Bar, Wine Bar or Mocktail Bar to get something tasty to sip on.
Time Out Market Montreal
When: Opens July 2
Address: 705, rue Sainte-Catherine O., Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: To live out your childhood cafeteria days in a much fancier, tastier way.
- Tunnel Espresso Is Opening At Time Out Market Montreal In August - MTL Blog ›
- Time Out Market Montreal's Food Event This Month Lets You Try 4 Gourmet Dishes For $20 - MTL Blog ›
- Time Out Market Montreal Is About To Get One Of The City's Tastiest Brunch Spots - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Brunch Lovers Can Now Add All Time Out Market Restaurants To Their Weekend List - MTL Blog ›
- Justin Trudeau's Personal Chef Is Opening A Counter In Montreal's Time Out Market - MTL Blog ›
- A Free Montreal Drag Brunch Is Coming To Time Out Market This Weekend - MTL Blog ›
- Time Out Market Montreal's 1-Day Food Extravaganza In May Lets You Try 4 Dishes For $36 - MTL Blog ›