This Montreal Restaurant Has MONSTROUS Shawarma Tacos You'll Want To Hold With Both Hands
HOLY GUACAMOLE! 🔥
Love shawarma? Love tacos? Shawarmaz, a Middle Eastern restaurant in Montreal and Laval, has created a shawarma-taco hybrid you're going to want to get your hands on.
And, yes, you'll probably need both hands just to get a grip on one because these babies are monstrous.
The 'Tacoz' at Shawarmaz are made with tannour bread, beef shawarma, fried avocado chunks, melted cheese, pickles, onions, parsley, tahini sauce, and pomegranate molasses. They're also served with a side of french fries and Mexican salsa.
It costs $13.99 for the plate.
But 'Tacoz' aren't the only unique twist on Middle Eastern cuisine that the restaurant offers.
You'll also find shawarma sushi and deep-fried cheesy shawarma on the Shawarmaz menu.
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Address: 1206, rue Peel, Montreal, QC & 2159, boul. du Curé-Labelle, Laval, QC
Why You Need To Go: Get the deliciousness of tacos and shawarma all in one monstrous bite... and then another bite... and then another bite...
- Shawarmaz Will Give Montrealers Free Shawarma On August 21 ... ›
- I Tried Montreal's New Middle Eastern Restaurant & My Mouth Is Still ... ›
- Shawarmaz Makes Shawarma Sushi — And It's As Good As It ... ›
- This Middle Eastern Restaurant In Montreal Makes Shawarma Tacos The Size Of Your Head - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Serves Lebanese Coffee So Authentic You’ll Feel Like You’re In Beirut - MTL Blog ›
- 9 Montreal Restaurants With Deliciosos Tacos Worth Eating On Tuesdays (& Every Other Day) - MTL Blog ›