Recalls Have Been Issued For Salmon Sold At Various Montreal Locations
Check your freezer!
For all the Montrealers who recently picked up some frozen salmon to make for dinner, you may want to check your freezer.
During the past week, Quebec's ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation (MAPAQ) has issued various salmon recalls in Montreal.
The most recent recall was for “hot smoked salmon” products from Charcuterie MD Inc. at 4882 boul. des Sources, a business in Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, sold until February 2. According to MAPAQ, the recalled products didn't have a best before date, which is necessary in order to be sold.
The recalled products listed below were sold until January 27:
- Dom Norvegian Fjord brand of smoked steelhead salmon (550g)
- Fumoir Grizzly brand of smoked and sliced salmon (70g)
- Nanuk brand of Pacific smoked salmon (500g)
- 13 Bagged Salad Products Sold Across Canada Have Been ... ›
- Check Your Fridge — Health Canada Issued A Recall For 23 Salad ... ›
- Certain Similac Baby Formula Products Have Been Recalled Across Canada Due To Salmonella Contamination - MTL Blog ›
- The Similac Recall In Canada Has Not Affected Enfamil Baby Formula Products - MTL Blog ›