There's a $420 "personal massager" made by Cara Delevingne's company.
This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.
If you're addicted to online shopping for designer clothes (no judgment!), then you're probably all-too-familiar with SSENSE, the Montreal-based global e-commerce platform for luxury brands. Now, SSENSE can help you live luxuriously in one more facet of your life: the bedroom. Yes, we're talking about designer sex toys and sex products.
SSENSE has added a new "sexual wellness" category to its Everything Else department, meaning you can throw a vibrator or some lube into the cart with your Versace floral dress or Comme des Garçons sweater.
The category launched in June and is available exclusively in North America, according to an email from SSENSE.
Naturally, the Twitter reactions are priceless.
"ssense selling sex toys now. they really tryna b a one stop shop," tweeted @lexvol3.
More sexual wellness products are on the way to SSENSE this fall.
- SSENSE Has 1,200 Seasonal Jobs Open Right Now & Some Are ... ›
- A Sex Toy Store Ranked Montreal Canada's 12th Sexiest City - MTL ... ›
- Cardi B Was Gifted A Massive Vibrator & Sex Toy Birthday Cake By ... ›
- Montrealers' Most Searched Sexual Fantasy Has Been Revealed & It's Super French - MTL Blog ›
- Pharrell Williams Visited The SSENSE Store In Old Montreal Yesterday - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Isn't Among Canada's Sexiest Cities? C'est Pas Possible - MTL Blog ›