The Montreal Canadiens Couldn't Stay Still For Their Team Photo & The Videos Are Too Cute
Acting like a bunch of elementary school kids.
And, according to tweets from the team, it looks like the young players took advantage of the waiting time to annoy each other.
Lehky qui achale toujours Gally. Lehky making fun of Gally, as usual. #GoHabsGo https://t.co/lFnFEsFicC— Canadiens Montréal (@Canadiens Montréal) 1634571615.0
Forward Artturi Lehkonen, 26, couldn't hold still and took the opportunity to tease teammate Gallagher, as said by the team on Twitter.
The ultimate "class act" continued his banter with his sidekick Jake Evans, 25, to tease young Nick Suzuki by stroking his hair, while Josh Anderson and Ben Chiarot watched in amusement.
Spending so much time together, the Habs players have clearly developed a nice bond with each other. Hopefully this bond is going to be felt on the ice this year.
- Jeff Petry's Bloodshot Eyes Became An Instant Meme - MTL Blog ›
- Brendan Gallagher's TikTok Video Is The Best Thing You Will Watch ... ›
- Brendan Gallagher's Bloody Face Has Fans Calling Him A 'Warrior ... ›
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi Is In Montreal & It Feels Like Seeing An Ex You're Still In Love With - MTL Blog ›
- Nick Suzuki Made A Refreshing Deal With A Habs Fan & His Mom Absolutely Loved It - MTL Blog ›