The TikTok — which has racked up more than 230,000 views — showcases some of France's most beloved munchies, which are available at Top Discount Canada.
Gernet appears to be particularly happy about the Mousline, an instant mashed potato mix, and the Kinder Délice, which is kind of like Kinder's version of a Joe Louis (or snack cake).
You can also find many other French products and brands not found in typical Quebec grocery stores, such as Bonne Maman, Pépito and Granola.
The TikTok has several hundred comments with many French people who live in Quebec overjoyed to discover a little taste of home.
But even if you're not from France, what could be better than finding a treasure trove of brand new snacks to try?
Top Discount Canada
Cuisine: Snacks & grocery store products from France
Address: 1678, avenue du Mont-Royal E. and 6715, rue St-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec
Why You Need To Go: A treasure trove of snacks to explore! They're either a taste of home or something totally new depending on your relationship to France.
- O Depanneur In Montreal Sells Exotic Imported Snacks - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Food Truck Is Giving Out Free TikTok Pasta Chips - MTL Blog ›
- This New Montreal Food Brand Sells Rescued 'Imperfect' & 'Ugly' Grocery Items For Cheaper - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Find Montreal Restaurants & Stores With Cheap Leftover Food Using This New Tool - MTL Blog ›
- Canada’s Biggest Asian Grocery Store Chain Is Finally Coming To Quebec - MTL Blog ›
- Food Prices In Canada Are Increasing & Some Households Could Pay $966 More In 2022 - MTL Blog ›
- This TikTok-Famous Montreal Grocery Store With French Snacks Is Opening 2 New Locations - MTL Blog ›
- Quebecers' Fave Groceries Include Eggrolls & Deli Meat — Other Provinces Are Even Weirder - MTL Blog ›