This Montreal Asian Restaurant Mixes So Many Flavours & Cultures It Named Itself ‘Mayhem’
The sangria pitchers and cocktails are out of this world! 🍹
What's better than finding a Montreal restaurant with a mouthwatering food menu? Finding one that ALSO has an incredible drink menu, like Mayhem Saveurs Asiatiques in the Plateau.
Tucked away on Saint-Denis, this spot serves up big flavours — from plates to pitchers — with "Asian flavour bombs + Killer cocktails & Sangria," as it says on the restaurant's Instagram page.
Mayhem has made quite a name for itself for its unique flavours of sangria, like Sweet Karma, which has strawberries and Thai basil, Jackie Chan's Punch Mango, made with passionfruit and bird's eye chilli and Bruce Lee-chi with lychee and raspberry.
Plus there are lots of signature cocktails, like the Oasis, consisting of spiced rum, mango, coconut milk, lime and spices.
As for the food menu, it's packed with influences from a range of Asian cultures and cuisines.
"Mayhem, which accurately means ''chaos '', is the name that the chef-owner May chose to give her first restaurant," the website explains. "Chaos depicts the constant waves of ideas running through her thoughts, the mix of flavours, the combination of cultures and the noisy clash of the dining room and the kitchen."
There's even a whole vegan menu!
Chef May told MTL Blog, "Mayhem does not seek to follow the rules but rather celebrate Montreal's multicultural culinary scene."
If you've never experienced Mayhem before, it's definitely something to put on your radar. If you have been, you don't need us to tell you why it deserves another visit. Mayhem has great drinks, great food and an abundance of great vibes.
Mayhem Saveurs Asiatiques
Cuisine: Asian Fusion
Address: 4433, rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: The only thing more impressive than the drinks is the mouthwatering food menu.
- New Montreal Restaurant Has Huge Poke Bowls, Lobster Rolls & A ... ›
- 6 Spots To Get Chinese Food In Montreal & Satisfy Those Pesky ... ›
- 6 Montreal Fusion Restaurants You Need To Try Instead Of Having ... ›
- Montreal Is Getting A Brand New All-You-Can-Eat Hot Pot Restaurant & The Menu Looks Divine - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Restaurant Pamika Opened A Stunning New Location & It’s A Thai Food Lover’s Dream - MTL Blog ›
- This New Griffintown Restaurant Is Taking Farm To Table To A Whole Other Level - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Has A New Resto-Wine Bar With Major Farmcore Vibes - MTL Blog ›
- A New Griffintown Restaurant Embraces Local Suppliers, Mindful Dining & A Little Decadence - MTL Blog ›