5 Montreal Restaurants That Do $1 Or $2 Oysters
A buck (or two) a shuck.
Once you realize how much you love oysters, you suddenly want them every day of your life. That's why we set out to find where to get oysters in Montreal for $1 or $2 each, so you can get the best deal possible on these slurpy sea treats.
Next time the craving hits, you'll know exactly where to go for a buck (or two) a shuck.
Address: 5669, ave. Monkland, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: Lucille's is hands down one of the best seafood joints in the city and the $1 oysters make it a great go-to spot whenever your shuck craving kicks in.
Address: 1327, rue Laurier E, Montreal, QC &1100, rue Bélanger, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: Oysters as an appetizer before a pizza that tastes straight from Italy? A dream come true.
La Boite Aux Huîtres
Address: 7070, ave. Henri Julien, Montreal, QC
Oysters: $2/each for certain oysters when you buy by the dozen
Why You Need To Go: This stall at the Jean-Talon Market brings the ocean right to you. There are all kinds of different oysters to try here and many are $22 for a dozen, making them $2/each.
Address: 4019, rue Wellington, Verdun, Quebec
Oysters: $2/each usually and $1/each on Wednesday after 5 p.m.
Why You Need To Go: Good food, good wine, good vibes — hard to say no to.
La Belle Et La Barbe
Address: 5961, boul. Cousineau, Saint-Hubert, QC
Oysters: $1/each from Sunday-Thursday starting at 5 p.m.
Why You Need To Go: This spot may be a little out of the city, but the tasty $1 oysters waiting for you there from Sunday to Thursday starting at 5 p.m. are completely worth the commute.
- 11 Montreal Restaurants That Deserve To Be On Your 2021 Food ... ›
- Montreal's New Restaurant Ayla Will Satisfy Your Craving For The ... ›
- This Quebec Seafood Shack With Giant Lobster Rolls Is A Must-Stop ... ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Serves All Kinds Of Bites & Drinks For Only $6 During Happy Hour - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Is Serving Up $1 Oysters Twice A Week & You Can Even BYOB - MTL Blog ›