Sephora Started Selling Sex Toys Online & They're Already All Sold Out
Makeup palette with a side of vibrator? Don't mind if we do!
Looking for the latest makeup palette or a really good foundation? Sephora has definitely got those and then some. The personal care and beauty retailer has expanded their product line with a series of sex toys — and, as Narcity first reported, they're already sold out.
While Sephora has every skincare and makeup product under the sun, they've now hopped onto the sexual wellness bandwagon with their collection of Maude and Dame-brand intimate products.
Sephora introduced the sex toys to its online store on February 1, with a handful of products ranging from suction toys, an array of sleek and colourful vibrators, organic lubricants, sensual oils, arousal serums, and candles — they've even got soaps and bath salts (which are not to be consumed. Let's not do that again. Okay?).
The launch was such a massive success that as of the time of publication every toy is currently out of stock.
Luckily, shoppers can submit their email on Sephora to be notified when a specific product is back in stock — meanwhile, you can browse their website for an intimate item that just might stand out.
- A Sex Toy Store Ranked Montreal Canada's 12th Sexiest City - MTL ... ›
- Instagram Restored A Montreal Sex Toy Company's Page After A ... ›
- A McGill Group's 3D-Printed, Build-Your-Own Sex Toys Puts Your Pleasure In Your Own Hands - MTL Blog ›
- A Massive Sephora Canada Sale Is On Right Now & The Discounts Are Too Good - MTL Blog ›
- The holidays are fast approaching and even if you haven't figured out what to get everyone else in your life, there's one thing you can always gift yourself: a custom sex toy. Freely is setting up shop in a Plateau store this Saturday so you can try their interactive platform and design your own dildo or butt plug. You'll also be able to get your hands on their flagship products, one of which went viral on TikTok. - MTL Blog ›