It's a brand new fall drink available in Quebec!
It's an exciting day for all coffee fanatics in Quebec because Starbucks has some new additions to its fall drink menu, which is why I decided to do a Starbucks' Apple Crisp Macchiato review, to see if this new addition is worth all the hype.
Honestly, I'm never usually a fan of Starbucks drinks because they usually taste a whole lot more like sugar than coffee. But I've got to say, the Apple Crisp Macchiato is just about the perfect mix between espresso and dessert.
In a press release, the drink is described as "generously comforting, the Apple Crisp Macchiato, available hot or iced, is inspired by the fall flavours Starbucks customers love: it combines distinct apple and brown sugar flavours, blended like a melt-in-your-mouth apple pie filling with espresso, steamed milk and a spicy caramelized apple sauce."
I got it steamed with oat milk and no sugar added and I'd easily rate it 9/10 — but I usually just prefer straight espresso with no sweetness taking away its flavour, so I'm definitely a little biased.
And in retrospect, I probably should have gotten the iced version considering we're in the midst of a heatwave in Montreal...
- Montreal TikToker Reveals Secret Starbucks Menu Hacks - MTL Blog ›
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte Is Returning To Quebec - MTL Blog ›
- Starbucks Canada Is Unveiling A Mysterious New Drink - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Get A Free Starbucks Coffee In Quebec This Week & Here's How - MTL Blog ›
- Starbucks Canada Unveiled Its Holiday Menu With A New Latte Everyone Will Pretend To Like - MTL Blog ›
- Starbucks Canada Is Redoing Its Menu Boards So You Can Finally See How To Customize Drinks - MTL Blog ›
- Turns Out Canadians Pay More At Starbucks Than Americans — Here's How Much - MTL Blog ›