It's FINALLY happening!
It's finally happening! Bath & Body Works Canada's online store has officially launched. The company sent an email to newsletter subscribers on Monday, September 13 inviting them to start shopping on the new website.
In July, the beloved fragrance and skincare store announced that a Canadian website was coming in fall 2021. But it would not provide MTL Blog with a specific launch date.
Then, on September 10, the company dropped an announcement on its Instagram promising an online store launch in September.
Until now, Canadians wanting to buy Bath & Body Works had to go to an actual brick-and-mortar location unless they used a hack to access the U.S. website. But, even then, prices were listed in USD so the process required a lot of currency conversion.
Now, it's finally simple to shop for your favourite candles and soaps without trekking to the Eaton Centre — just in time for pumpkin spice everything season!
- Bath & Body Works Has Confirmed A Canadian Online Store Is ... ›
- Bath & Body Works Canada's Online Store Is Finally Launching This ... ›
- Everything At Bath & Body Works Is 40% Off For One Day Only - MTL Blog ›
- Bath & Body Works Canada Announced A Deal On 3-Wick Candles This Weekend - MTL Blog ›
- Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles Are On Sale For $13.95 For A Limited Time - MTL Blog ›