IKEA is always pulling through for us.
We all have our go-to restaurants to order from when we're feeling lazy or haven't done groceries in way too long, and now there's a new one to add to your list.
IKEA just announced a new food delivery option available across the country through DoorDash.
"We know our customers look forward to an affordable meal at our IKEA Restaurant and we continue to find ways to become more convenient and accessible whether they prefer to dine-in or eat at home. Customers can order favourites like meatballs, Daim cake, Swedish Cider, and even kids meals to enjoy without having to start the car," a press release from the company reads.
Swedish meatballs delivered to your doorstep? You bet. Just make sure to check if IKEA delivers to your address on the DoorDash app before getting too excited.
If ever it doesn't, no need to fear – takeout will continue to be an option at IKEA Restaurant locations to make sure your cravings stay satisfied.
In Quebec, a vaccine passport is required to access many businesses and activities deemed non-essential, including restaurants and bars.
- You Can Now Get IKEA Food For Takeout In Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- IKEA Boucherville Had A Long Wait & Huge Line On April 2 - MTL Blog ›
- A Mini IKEA Is Opening North Of Montreal But You Can't Actually Buy Anything There - MTL Blog ›
- IKEA Canada Is Giving Away $25 Coupons This Weekend & Here's How You Can Get One - MTL Blog ›
- The Mini IKEA North Of Montreal That Doesn't Actually Sell Stuff Shared Its Opening Date - MTL Blog ›