An 18-year-old man was left with "superficial wounds" after a drive-by shooting in Montreal on April 24.
SPVM spokesperson Julien Lévesque told MTL Blog a 911 call was received around 7:15 p.m. on Saturday evening concerning shots fired at the intersection of rue Lemieux and avenue Dornal.
The SPVM said the victim was "conscious" when police arrived at the intersection in Côte-des-Neiges and "had superficial wounds on his lower body" as a result of the use of a firearm.
The victim wasn't transported to the hospital afterwards—the SPVM said they are not cooperating with police.
The suspect(s) remain unknown at the moment, as police say they fled the scene before police arrived.
- A Shooting In Montreal Monday Night Left 3 People Dead - MTL Blog ›
- Recent Shooting In Montreal Has Left Multiple Political Leaders Concerned - MTL Blog ›
- Gunshots In Downtown Montreal Were Heard Early Thursday Morning - MTL Blog ›
- A Man Was Shot In Montreal Sunday Evening & Police Are Calling It An 'Attempted Murder' - MTL Blog ›
- 3 Shootings In Montreal-Nord Took Place This Weekend - MTL Blog ›