Editor's Choice: Montreal Wants To Open Terrasses At The Beginning Of June
A press release describes the new food court as an "upscale space, with an open concept contemporary design" and the photos prove that to be true.
Restaurants in the District Gourmand currently include A&W, Rock'N Deli, Souvlaki Bar, Manchu Wok, Thai Express, Koryo, Bento Sushi, Poulet Rouge, and Real Fruit Bubble Tea.
In September, the food court plans to add Boustan, Place Tevere and Grillade Torino to its restaurant list.
It will also eventually feature four dine-in restaurants, including the popular Lucille's Oyster Dive and Tommy Café + Apéro, plus two others that have yet to be announced.
- Here's What The New 'District Gourmand' Looks Like At CF Fairview Pointe Claire - MTL Blog ›
- Simons Is Opening A New Montreal West Island Store & They're Hiring - MTL Blog ›
- The West Island's First Tommy Café Has An Exclusive Boozy Tapas Menu (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- The Montreal West Island UNIQLO Is Opening This Week - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried The New Tommy Café Tapas Menu & I'm Still Thinking About The Parmesan Waffle Fries - MTL Blog ›