So you can eat like the Prime Minister!
Have you ever wondered who makes the Prime Minister's meals every day? Well, you're about to have the chance to find out and try his dishes out for yourself!
This new spot will have a Pan-Canadian cuisine menu, bringing together the flavours from multiple provinces and cultures.
In a press release, Chef Chanthy Yen said "Canadian cuisine is, in many ways, my own journey. It's an unraveling and rediscovery. When my family came to Canada, we didn't know what was around us and we had to get scrappy and creative."
"That's how it is; it's an array of different journeys coming together and rediscovering themselves and their identities within their new communities. I'm privileged to travel across the country, and what I can't help but do is eat to feel the energy, creativity, and the stories of these individuals living here today and running their businesses where food is their life."
On the menu, Montrealers can expect appetizers like tiger shrimp and parmesan truffle fries, "as well as mains that showcase Canadian know-how for steak and the unconditional love Canadians share for homemade fries and the delectable fried mussels white wine, coconut, fine herbs, and chili."
We're told that Chef Chanthy Yen's menu will give us a glimpse at what the Prime Minister's meals look like.
Where: Time Out Market Montréal, Centre Eaton, 705, rue Sainte-Catherine O., Montreal, QC
When: As of March 29, 2022
This article's right-hand cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Time Out Market Montreal Has New Restos & I Tried Them Out ... ›
- Le Club Espresso Bar Will Give You A Free Plant Or Pumpkin With ... ›
- Time Out Market Montreal Opens This Week & Here's A Sneak Peek ... ›
- Montreal’s South Shore Has A Stylish New Izakaya With Neon Lights & Signature Cocktails - MTL Blog ›
- Time Out Market Montreal's 1-Day Food Extravaganza In May Lets You Try 4 Dishes For $36 - MTL Blog ›
- Time Out Market’s July Agenda Includes Jazz-Filled Nights & A Beachin’ Drag Brunch - MTL Blog ›