Montreal's Kraft Heinz Plant Is Hiring 30 Night Workers & It Pays $22.21/Hour + Benefits
You only need a high school diploma!
Calling all Montreal night owls looking for work! You may have heard about Heinz Ketchup moving production back to Montreal. Now, the Kraft Heinz plant in Mont-Royal — which also produces Kraft peanut butter and Kraft Dinner — is hiring 30 production operators to work the night shift.
You could earn $22.21 an hour without a degree or experience (but you do need a high school diploma). Plus, the plant promises a 15% raise each year for three years, so you'd be making $30 an hour in just a few years — and there's the possibility of getting an annual performance bonus.
While no specific degree or experience is necessary, you are expected to be fluent in both oral and written French.
The job listing says you should have an "interest in developing in a major manufacturing company," interest in working on mechanical equipment, familiarity with computers and data entry and you should be a team player.
You'd also have to pass health and safety tests before you start.
Here are some of the duties you'd be performing as a production operator, according to the job listing:
- Support the plant's different production lines
- Operate equipment and/or computerized systems
- Process, file or package different products
- Wash equipment and maintain the work environment
The gig also comes with benefits: basic group insurance covered 100% by the employer and a pension plan with up to 8% employer contribution. There's medical staff on-site, a store where you can get employee discounts, free parking, a cafeteria where you can purchase food and social activities, like food trucks.
The night shift goes from 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
You can apply here or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: $22.21 an hour + benefits
Company: The Kraft Heinz Company
Who Should Apply: French-speaking night owls with an interest in manufacturing and mechanical equipment. A love of ketchup, peanut butter and KD won't hurt either!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Jobs In Montreal For Foreign Workers Are Listed On A New Site ... ›
- 5 Jobs Hiring In Montreal With A Yearly Salary of At Least $75K ... ›
- Elections Canada Is Hiring Quebec Poll Workers - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Job Postings Have 'Exploded' & Here's Which Industries Are Hiring More Than Ever - MTL Blog ›
- SSENSE Is Still Hiring To Fill 2,000 Seasonal Warehouse Jobs & You Can Make Up To $21/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- A Company Ranked #30 For Happiest Employees Is Hiring 80 Montreal Customer Service Workers - MTL Blog ›
- Heinz Canada Is Launching A New 'Cold Ketchup' — But, Like, Shouldn't It Always Be Cold? - MTL Blog ›