Quebec Is Adding Free Flights & A Free Cancun Vacation To The Vaccine Lottery Prizes
How much more encouragement do you need?
In partnership with Bombardier and Air Canada, officials are adding tantalizing prizes to the Quebec vaccine lottery.
"These contests, along with our many strategies on the ground to vaccinate Quebecers, aim to reward people vaccinated against COVID-19 and to encourage those who have not yet done so to make this important gesture," Health Minister Christian Dubé said in a press release.
Merci à @Bombardier et @AirCanada pour ces nouveaux prix qui s’ajoutent au concours « Gagner à être vacciné! » Le… https://t.co/WSxxtf4s2Q— Christian Dubé (@Christian Dubé) 1627646653.0
These prizes are in addition to the $2 million in prize money already up for grabs.
The Ministry of Health said Bombardier is offering a free 90-minute flight on a deluxe private jet from Montreal or Quebec City for a winner and six guests.
Air Canada, meanwhile, is contributing:
- "1 all-inclusive seven-night vacation package for two to Cancun at the Sandos Cancun Lifestyle Resort, including round-trip economy flights;
- 1 travel voucher for two for round-trip business class airfare to any destination served by Air Canada;
- 10 travel vouchers for two people for round-trip economy airfare to any destination in Canada;
- 3 prizes of 100,000 Bonus Aeroplan points;
- [and] 5 Aeroplan 50K status memberships."
The draw for these prizes will take place on September 3, 2021, which is open only to Quebecers with two vaccine doses.
Players must register for the draw by 11:59 p.m. on August 31.
- Quebec Vaccination Lottery Rules & Dates - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's COVID-19 Vaccine Lottery Has A $1M Jackpot - MTL Blog ›
- Here Are The People Who Have Won Quebec's Vaccination Lottery So Far - MTL Blog ›