This spot is the ideal intimate getaway ✨
Feeling like it's time for a little winter getaway with your loved one? Well, this stunning Airbnb accommodation is only an hour and a half from Montreal and is the perfect spot to relax with your partner and immerse yourselves in nature.
The Airbnb, called "L'Hirondelle", is located on Lac Vase Road in Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie where it's surrounded by trees and within close proximity to a small lake.
The booking requires a two-night minimum stay for $260 per night, plus cleaning and service fees, and it appears to be well worth it for a dreamy weekend away.
Located only five minutes from the Sept-Chutes regional park and 20 minutes from the Val Saint-Côme ski area, you'll have plenty of winter activities to keep you busy, including access to a number of snowmobile and hiking trails — that is if you're feeling up to some adventure.
However, you might not want to leave when you set your sights on the hot tub and sauna.
The mini-chalet offers you your very own unique thermal spa experience. With an inground hot tub and a private sauna, you'll feel nice and warm during your stay. What more can you ask for?
The quaint and cozy Airbnb can accommodate up to four people, so you can make it a romantic weekend for two, or head on up with a few of your friends.
There is one bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathroom, and an upper floor with two twin mattresses with pillows and blankets.
Despite its miniature size, the cottage also has a full kitchen, and washer and dryer set, proving that big things really do come in small packages.
The space is also well equipped with a television, wifi, living room, and board games to keep you busy during your time away.
If you're interested in making some s'mores, you can do so with the indoor fireplace — so be sure to pack some graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
The Airbnb host requires guests to check-in between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m., and to check out by 11 a.m. The charming chalet is also a place for pure relaxation, as parties and smoking are not allowed.
So, if you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city for a few nights, then this is the ideal spot to do just that — with dates still available throughout the month of March.
Price: Starting at $260 per night + cleaning and service fees (two night minimum required)
Adress : Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, QC
These prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
- This Mini-Chalet For Rent In Quebec Is The Perfect Place To Bring ... ›
- This Huge Lakeside Airbnb In Quebec Is $56/Night Each If You Split ... ›
- This Cidery Outside Montreal Is A Winter Wonderland & Boozy ... ›
- This Hobbit House Is Available For Rent An Hour From Montreal & It’s Pretty Magical - MTL Blog ›
- This Houseboat Airbnb Near Montreal Lets You Float Your Troubles Away - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Rent This New Super Dome In Mont-Tremblant For The Ultimate Glamping Experience - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Waterfront Airbnbs In Quebec That’ll Make Your Weekend Getaway An Absolute Splash - MTL Blog ›
- This Spa An Hour From Montreal Is Offering $40 Access To Their Thermal Baths This Spring - MTL Blog ›
- This Luxury Chalet For Rent Near Montreal Has An Outdoor Spa & Entrancing Views - MTL Blog ›