This Fall Foliage Map Of Quebec Shows Exactly When & Where To See Leaves At Peak Pretty
Plan the most WOW hikes, photos and trips! 🍂
Fall is in the air — from the return of pumpkin spice lattes to a new crispness in the breeze. With that comes majestic fall foliage, and we've found a map to help you find Quebec's autumn leaves when they're at their most colourful.
Keep this map handy to make the most of upcoming hikes, road trips, day trips and photoshoots in la belle province.
The map was created by Bonjour Québec, the official tourism website of the Quebec government.
It follows a colour code that varies from green to grey.
The legend explains:
- Green: The leaves haven't started changing colour yet
- Yellow: The leaves are beginning to change colour
- Orange: The leaves are at a mid-point between starting to change colour and reaching their peak
- Red: The leaves are nearly at peak
- Brown: The leaves are past their peak
- Grey: The season is over
You can also filter the map by national parks, wildlife reserves, trails, routes and other ways you might want to take in the scenery.
Right now, most leaves around Montreal are in the green zone. But going north toward the Laurentians, you'll find leaves in the yellow zone — beginning to change colour — around Sainte-Adèle as well as leaves in the orange zone — at their mid-point — around Mont-Tremblant.
The tool is updated every Thursday, so it was last updated on September 16 and will be updated again on September 23.
Fall Foliage Map Of Quebec
Make the most of autumn in Quebec by tracking down the fall foliage when it's at its peak.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your trip.
- Quebec's New Fall Forecast Says Winter Is Coming Early But ... ›
- Fall Foliage Is At Its Peak Across Quebec (Photos) - MTL Blog ›
- The Fall Foliage In These Quebec Regions Is Already Peaking & Here's Where To See It (MAP) - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Places In Montreal With Stunning Fall Foliage Views That Aren't The Mount Royal Lookout - MTL Blog ›
- This Suspension Bridge 2 Hours From Montreal Offers Breathtaking Views Of The Fall Colours - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's Fall Foliage Is The Best In Canada And There's A Special "Sky Tour" Starting Next Week To Celebrate It - MTL Blog ›
- The Montreal Weather Forecast Shows Temperatures Swinging 20 Degrees This Week - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Largest Craft Market Will Offer Handmade & Even Gourmet Snacks - MTL Blog ›
- This Airbnb 90 Mins From Montreal Has A Private Spa & Remarkable Views Of The Fall Foliage - MTL Blog ›
- 15 Spontaneous Fall Day Trips That Are Less Than 3 Hours From Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- The Cheapest Pumpkin Patches In Canada Were Ranked & 2 Quebec Spots Topped The List - MTL Blog ›