A Montreal Hot Pot Restaurant Will Let Moms Eat Free This Mother’s Day
Free all-you-can-eat hot pot? Say less.
Liuyishou Montreal, a popular hot pot spot in Montreal is gearing up to make this Mother's Day a truly special one for all moms and mother figures. The restaurant has announced that it will be offering a complimentary hot pot meal to the first 50 mothers who visit Liuyishou on Sunday, May 14, 2023.
The all-you-can-eat hot pot resto offers a wide selection of broths, including spicy Sichuan-style broths and non-spicy options like chicken, mushroom and tomato soup bases. Customers can choose from a variety of fresh meats, seafood, vegetables, and other ingredients to cook, including thinly sliced beef, lamb, pork, shrimp, fish balls, tofu, mushrooms, and loads of veggies and noodles.
The Montreal restaurant wants to show its appreciation to all the hardworking mother figures across Montreal with a free meal when they dine in with three other adults, Liuyishou stated in a press release shared with MTL Blog.
The promotion is available for the first 50 moms, giving customers one free meal per order per table (excluding broths).
"We're excited to celebrate Mother's Day with our customers and offer them a special treat," said John Li, the chain’s regional manager. "We hope to see many families come and enjoy a delicious meal together."
Liuyishou Hot Pot Mother's Day Special
Deal: First 50 moms eat free
When: May 14, 2023
Where: 1224, rue Crescent, Montreal, QC
Opening a new restaurant or bar or have an exciting update to share about an existing one? We want to know about it! Connect with us here.
- Montreal Hot Pot: 7 Must-Try Restaurants For Your Next Night Out ›
- Montreal Is Getting A Brand New All-You-Can-Eat Hot Pot Restaurant & The Menu Looks Divine ›
- I Tried Montreal’s Newest Hot Pot Restaurant & Damn That Pot Was Hot ›
- Montreal Fried Chicken Joint Jack Le Coq Opened Its First South Shore Restaurant - MTL Blog ›
- Olivia’s Authentic Chicken Opened A New Location & You Can Get Free Sandwiches This Weekend - MTL Blog ›