Artists such as Burna Boy, Machine Gun Kelly and Kygo will be there!
Attention, festivals lovers! We're all excited that summer 2022 is going to be full of music again.
And here's more good news — Osheaga has released its 2022 lineup and there are all kinds of big names on it.
The festival is taking place from July 29 to 31 at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal. Weekend passes are already available on Osheaga's website and single-day passes are going on sale on Friday, February 25, at noon. Guess it's time to request those days off from work!
On Friday, you'll be able to see artists like Kygo, the Kid Laroi, Big Sean, Jacob Banks, and Charli XCX, plus the Foo Fighters will be headlining that day.
The following day, Saturday, artists and bands such as A$AP Rocky, Burna Boy, Mitski, Polo & Pan, Caribou, the Arkells and Tove Lo are going to be hitting the stage.
Then, on Sunday, July 30, which is the final day, festival-goers will be able to see Machine Gun Kelly, Glass Animals, SAINt JHN, Alan Walker, Tinashe, and many other artists.
Dua Lipa is going to be the final headliner of the festival.
Summer in Montreal is back, baby!
When: July 29-31, 2022
Where: Parc Jean-Drapeau, 1 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: To see all kinds of unique artists perform live in one place!
This article’s cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
In Quebec, a vaccine passport is required to access many businesses and activities deemed non-essential, including restaurants and bars.
- Osheaga's 2022 Headliners Just Dropped: Dua Lipa, A$AP Rocky ... ›
- Here's What Osheaga Looked Like This Year (VIDEOS) - MTL Blog ›
- I Went To The New City Gas Intangible Forms Exhibit & It Totally Lit Up My Life - MTL Blog ›
- 11 Things To Do In Montreal This Weekend To Bid February A Fabulous Farewell - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Montreal Music Festivals You Can Finally Get Your Groove On At This Summer - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Just For Laughs Festival Just Dropped Its 2022 Lineup - MTL Blog ›
- Festival MURAL Montreal Is Taking Over Boulevard Saint-Laurent Again This Summer - MTL Blog ›