Spring has officially sprung! 🌸
Spring has officially sprung in Montreal and that means a little life, colour, and vibrancy is set to make its way back to Montreal.
With so many things to do in and around the city, there's no better time to take advantage of the warmer weather than fixing up that bucket list of yours.
Whether you're craving to squeeze a little bit of adventure back into your daily routine, or need an escape from reality, here are some must-try activities that you simply must add to your springtime bucket list.
Pick Some Flowers In These Dreamy Tulip Fields
- 1055, rue Principale, Laval, QC
- 1201, ch. du Général Vanier, Boucherville, QC
- Corner of rue de la Commune and rue du Quai King-Edward, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: Opening next month, these flower fields are what spring dreams are made of. Stop and smell the flowers, pick some to add some colour to your apartment, and snap a few pictures along the way. You can now even stay on the island with a new Old Montreal location.
Visit A Cidery
Address: Cidre Lacroix, 649, ch. Principal, Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, QC
Why You Need To Go: Think cideries are only for the summer and fall? Think again.
Before trees grow apples that will eventually turn into your favourite refreshing cider, they bloom with the most exquisite flowers that make for a fabulous day trip.
Wander Through The Botanical Garden
Address: 4101, rue Sherbrooke E., Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: Right here in the city lays the most fantastical grounds. Home to over 75 hectares of themed gardens and outdoor exhibits, the Botanical Garden hosts events throughout the spring and summer so you can experience the natural space for what's likely the first time since you were in primary school.
Have A Picnic
Why You Need To Go: Picnics are sure to be back this year and why just have a simple meal outside when you could make it a full-on affair? There are lots of fantastic companies to help make planning a picnic an absolute walk in the park, or you can totally DIY it yourself if you're handy like that.
Visit A Market
Why You Need To Go: Montreal's famous city markets are amazing year-long, but there's something so special about them in the spring... The fresh flowers, the homemade goods, the fresh produce. Stop by to pick up some local products or simply wander through the stalls of Jean-Talon or Atwater Market and witness the bustle of another festive season of markets.
Head To Your Favourite Park
Why You Need To Go: Any true Montrealer has their favourite park, whether it be Mont-Royal, Parc La Fontaine or Jarry Park. With literally hundreds more to choose from, there's something for everyone.
While many people continued to visit their go-to spot throughout the colder months, for many of us, it's been a while. Stop by your favourite park or discover a new one and watch the city come into full bloom right before your eyes.
- There's A Cidery Route Outside Of Montreal This Summer & It'll Take ... ›
- 9 Things To Do In Montreal This Weekend To Ring In Spring - MTL ... ›
- 2 Pick-Your-Own Tulip Fields With 600,000 Flowers Are Opening ... ›
- 9 Totally Free Things To Do In Montreal This April - MTL Blog ›
- An Amusement Park Coming To The Montreal Area This Spring Has Retro Rides & Neon Lights - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Go Roller Skating In Montreal At This Glow-In-The-Dark Disco Party In May - MTL Blog ›
- Here's The Quebec Weather Forecast For Every Month Of Summer 2022 - MTL Blog ›