"Fright Fest" is on its way back to spook us all.
There's no better way to kick off autumn than by immersing yourself in Montreal La Ronde's Halloween season.
The amusement park's "Fright Fest" will be taking place every weekend from October 2 to 31, 2021.
During this spooky time, you'll be able to find haunted houses, "scare zones," different shows and of course, rides, all in one spot.
Be warned though — La Ronde's Fright Fest isn't for anyone who gets scared too easily.
Tickets to see this real-life nightmare in person start at $29.99.
Price: Starting at $29.99
Fright Fest is happening from October 2 to 31 on weekends only, including the Thanksgiving weekend, from 1-10 p.m. on Saturdays and 1-8 p.m. on Sundays (same for Monday, October 11)
Address: 22, Chemin Macdonald, Montreal, QC
In Quebec, a vaccine passport is required to access many businesses and activities deemed non-essential, including restaurants and bars.
- Montreal's La Ronde Is Hosting 18+ Only Nights This Month ... ›
- Montreal's La Ronde Is Hosting A Horror Festival & Nowhere In The ... ›
- Montreal's La Ronde Is Hosting An Adults-Only, All-Night "Nuit ... ›
- This Creepy Halloween Festival Near Montreal Lets You Venture Through A Haunted Maze - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's La Ronde Is Hosting 18+ 'Haunted Nights' This Month - MTL Blog ›
- Laval's Massive Illumi Light Festival Has New Halloween Worlds With 50 Dinos & A Candyland - MTL Blog ›
- A Montreal Butcher Shop Is Serving Real Brains To Eat For Halloween... If You're Into That - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Spooky Things To Do In Montreal This Halloween - MTL Blog ›
- 12 Things To Do In Montreal This Hallo-Weekend For Some Scary Fun - MTL Blog ›