A Montreal Spot Was The Only Canadian Entry On A 2021 List Of The World's Top Restaurants
Only one Canadian restaurant made the cut?!
Elite Traveler recently released its Top Restaurants in the World list for 2021 and only one Canadian restaurant made the cut — and the spot is in Montreal!
If you've ever eaten at Restaurant Toqué!, you know exactly why it's considered one of the best places to eat in the world.
Toqué! is known for being "a pillar of Quebec's gastronomic identity for over 25 years" that serves market-fresh cuisine.
From preparing roasted scallops to beef tenderloin, the chefs at Toqué! know how to make a delicious meal.
If you're hoping to get a taste of some of Toqué!'s elite dishes, the website says that the restaurant will be reopening its doors in September, so you won't have to wait too long.
- 4 Montreal Restaurants Made It Into Canada's Top 10 Best Pizzerias ... ›
- 10 Montreal Restaurants Ranked Top Canadian Spots To Try In ... ›
- Top 13 Montreal Restaurants You Have To Try This Year - MTL Blog ›
- This New Montreal Café Feels Like You Walked Into A Field Of Flowers (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- A Montreal Restaurant Is Hosting Boozy Brunch '80s R&B Jam Sessions This Month - MTL Blog ›
- This New Montreal Restaurant Serves Romanian Street Food — Including A Sausage Lollipop - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Montreal Restaurants To Bring A Date Who's Obsessed With Cheese - MTL Blog ›
- A New Best Restaurants In Canada List Includes 3 Quebec Spots - MTL Blog ›
- This New Restaurant Near Montreal Takes You On A Trip To Shanghai In The 1920s (VIDEO) - MTL Blog ›