Montreal is about to drop it like it's hot! 😎
Well, at least May weather is looking up and we mean up. As spring temperatures finally start to climb into the 20-degree Celsius range, the city will be hit with quite a lot of heat and humidity next week.
The Weather Network announced the forecast for the week of May 9 to May 14, 2022, and you all better got those shorts and t-shirts ready, 'cause it's about to get sizzling hot.
Temperatures in Montreal are expected to hit a high of 26 degrees Celsius on May 12 with a humidex of 29 degrees. Woohoo! But wait, there's more.
The hot weather doesn't end there.
The urban area will continue to experience an increase in temperatures at the end of the week, with both Friday and Saturday reaching highs of 27 and 26 degrees Celsius, respectively, with a humidex of 32 degrees on both days.
Yes, you read that right. The Sin City weather is giving us a taste of what to expect this summer with the "feels like" temps indicating some movement in the 30-degree range.
While it might be a bit too soon for such hot temperatures, Montreal will cool off after the weekend.
Monday, May 16 is expected to reach a high of 24 degrees Celsius with the rest of the week lingering in the 18 to 20-degree range.
Although the heat isn't set to last too long, it'll give us all that pleasant summer touch we've been waiting for.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Here's The Montreal Weather Forecast You Can Expect In May ... ›
- The Montreal Weather Forecast Shows Temperatures Soaring As ... ›
- A Montreal Weather Forecast Shows High Temps Swinging 12 Degrees & Reaching 30 C This Week - MTL Blog ›
- The Montreal Weather Forecast Shows A 15 C Drop Next Week — So Soak Up The Heat Now - MTL Blog ›
- The Montreal Weather Forecast Is Calling For Risk Of A Thunderstorm & Rainy Days Ahead - MTL Blog ›