Do you think you and your crew could finish this poutine?
From the French fries, cheese curds, all the way down to the gravy, it's pure perfection, but what if we told you there's one poutine out there that reigns supreme? Well, there is.
"The Heart Attack" is served at Montreal's very own Poutineville, and blows all other poutines out of the park when it comes to its size, weight, and cost!
While the classic three-ingredient poutine always delivers, Poutineville's masterpiece combines a whopping 14 ingredients to create what can only be described as, quite literally, a heart attack.
The Montreal restaurant mixes their home fries with fresh cheese curds, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, hot dogs, ground beef, ham, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and of course, gravy to create what's Poutineville claims is the "biggest poutine in town."
This "Heart Attack" dish weighs a total of 15 pounds and costs $100.
In theme with its name, the poutine is served in a giant bowl by a waiter wearing a Poutineville lab coat embellished with a Red Cross sign.
The poutine is quite popular, so much so that it even made it in a "Worth It" Buzzfeed video featuring Andrew and Steven.
Now, this is not a poutine dish you should try to tackle yourself – though if you did, it's safe to say you'd have leftovers for the whole week.
If you aren't too keen on devouring this poutine yourself, then it's probably best if you grab a few friends and go to town on "The Heart Attack" together. Even then, it'd perhaps be too much. However, there's really only one way to find out.
"The Heart Attack" Poutine
The Heart Attack #Poutine - Over 15 pounds ($100) @PoutineVille #poutineville #pvtoronto #pvannex #teampvpic.twitter.com/vojUm5zQMn— Stella\u2b50 (@Stella\u2b50) 1407886636
Address: See website for multiple locations
- This Quebec Restaurant Removed “Poutine” From Its Menu In ... ›
- I Tried Poutine In Texas As A Montrealer & It Tasted Nothing Like It ... ›
- Best Poutine In Quebec? Premier Legault Thinks He Found It - MTL ... ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Makes Mouthwatering Mac N’ Cheese Nuggets - MTL Blog ›
- Frite Alors Is Offering $6 Poutine Just In Time For National Poutine Day (Yes, It's Real) - MTL Blog ›
- 9 Montreal Restaurants That Should Be On Every Visitor's List In 2022 - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried Montreal’s Newest Hot Pot Restaurant & Damn That Pot Was Hot - MTL Blog ›