Downtown Montreal Is Getting A Massive New SoCal-Inspired Terrasse & Gatsby-esque Brasserie
Let the summer festivities begin!
Montreal's downtown scene is about to get even hotter with the arrival of a massive new terrasse inspired by the sun-kissed vibes of Southern California and a chic brasserie offering up the glamorous excess of the roaring twenties.
Honeyrose, a brand-new hotel in the heart of Montreal's downtown core (the corner of de Maisonneuve and Bleury), is slated to open this June and with it comes two brand new restaurants, Muze Lounge & Terrasse and Commodore, both of which are bound to take your summer hangouts to the next level.
Located on the fifth floor of Honeyrose, Muze Lounge & Terrasse will let you escape the hustle and bustle of the city for a tropical oasis where you can enjoy Californian-style cuisine, a relaxed atmosphere and yummy cocktails. The Cali cool feel extends out to a 300-person terrasse that will provide stellar views of Montreal's Quartier des Spectacles. Adorned with pastel colours and palm trees galore, Muze also offers a BBQ area, a decorated promenade and an exclusive private event space — ideal for smaller gatherings.
For those looking for a more chic experience, Commodore is where you'll find yourself getting lost in the nostalgia of the 1920s. The brasserie-inspired restaurant exudes a refined elegance that Jay Gatsby himself would approve of. The art-deco elements provide a sophisticated and sleek feel to the space, which pairs effortlessly with the restaurant's classic French-style menu.
As if the swish resto weren't enough, directly attached to it is the Commodore café, a smaller space that will serve as a casual hangout spot by day and a lively wine bar by night.
Both Muze's and Commodore's menus will be spearheaded by Executive Chef Gregory Faye, who has worked in a number of Montreal hot spots including Maison Boulud, La Fabrique, and Hôtel Place d'Armes.
Honeyrose Hotel & Restaurants
When: Opening June 2023
Where: 355 boul. de Maisonneuve, Montreal, QC
Opening a new restaurant or bar or have an exciting update to share about an existing one? We want to know about it! Connect with us here.
- Quebec Café-Bakery Paillard Is Bringing Its Chic Vibe & Croissants To Montreal's South Shore ›
- A Michelin-Starred Sushi Restaurant Will Open An Old Montreal Speakeasy Counter ›
- This Montreal Indian Restaurant In The Plateau Now Serves A Plant-Based Brunch On Weekends ›
- A Speakeasy Hidden In A Mile End Alley Is Opening In Montreal This Month - MTL Blog ›
- 15 Montreal Rooftop Terrasses Totally Worth Adding To Your Summer 2023 Bucket List - MTL Blog ›
- A New Vietnamese Restaurant Promising Haute Cuisine Is Opening In Montreal This Summer - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Mile End Is Getting A New Brasserie From The People Behind Restaurant Toqué - MTL Blog ›
- A New Terrasse Promising Bohemian Vibes Is Opening In Montreal This Summer (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Restaurant Sauvage Has A Sultry New Dining Room & Menu Fit For The Perfect Night Out - MTL Blog ›
- The Montreal Lachine Canal's Floating Bar Is Officially Back For The 2023 Summer Season - MTL Blog ›