The Vaccine Passport Press Conference Paused After A Health Rule Protester Interrupted It
The press conference resumed five minutes later.
A press conference by Quebec Health Minister Christian Dubé paused abruptly after a protester interrupted proceedings on Tuesday.
Dubé was discussing the details of the province's forthcoming vaccine passport.
The incident occurred about 52 minutes and 20 seconds into the press event. The conference resumed five minutes later.
A Facebook video that appears to have been posted by the individual shows them stand up and begin to speak before Dubé leaves the room. Security then escorts the individual out of the building.
In the video, the individual can be heard denouncing some of the health rules Quebec has enforced over the last year, including the curfew and vaccine passport.
The individual did not immediately respond to a request for comment on this story.
- Quebec Vaccine Passport Rollout Slammed By Liberties Group ... ›
- Quebec's Vaccine Passport Will Be Required For These Places ... ›
- Quebec Is Getting A Vaccine Passport - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Gyms Will Likely Require A Vaccine Passport As Of Sept 1 - MTL Blog ›
- Here's What Quebec's App For Vaccine Passports Will Look Like - MTL Blog ›
- Canada's Federal Workers Will Have To Get Vaccinated - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal: Massive Anti-Vaccine Passport Protest Planned - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Petition To Ban Vaccine Passports Was Launched By Conservatives - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Holocaust Museum Condemns Vaccine Passport Comparison - MTL Blog ›