Including Rome, Barcelona, Algiers, and Tokyo! ✈️
The airline is relaunching 34 routes to Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, with 14 of them departing from Montreal.
These new routes lead to 14 popular destinations, including cities like Rome, Barcelona and Tokyo. This means it's officially time to finally start planning your summer trips!
Here's are Air Canada's summer 2022 international route resumptions from Montreal:
"This is very exciting news for our customers especially now that Omicron is behind us, countries are reopening and border measures are being eased around the world for fully vaccinated travellers. Air Canada's recovery is well underway and gaining strength, and we are pleased to expand our international network across four continents as we respond to pent-up demand," said Mark Galardo, senior vice president, network planning and revenue management at Air Canada.
Flights from Montreal to Casablanca, Milan and Tokyo will resume their year-round service.
Be sure to check your destination's travel restrictions before heading out.
Air Canada is also resuming international routes departing from Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax.
They include Toronto to Copenhagen, Vancouver to Frankfurt and Halifax to London-Heathrow, among others.
You know what they say: catch flights, not feelings!
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your trip.
- You Can Now Get An Air Canada Flight Credit For Every 10 Ubers ... ›
- Flair Airlines Is Having A Flash Sale & You Could Fly From Montreal ... ›
- The Montreal Airport Has A New Video Game Lounge & It's The Very First In Canada - MTL Blog ›
- A Westjet Sale Has Cheap Flights From Montreal To Paris For $304 & Cancun For $284 - MTL Blog ›
- Flair Airlines Is Having A Flash Sale With 50% Off All Seats - MTL Blog ›
- 9 Countries With Travel Warnings Issued By The Government Of Canada - MTL Blog ›
- Air Canada Is Hiring Flight Attendants & The Job Pays Almost $30 An Hour - MTL Blog ›
- Flair Airlines Is Having A Flash Sale With $95 Base Fare Flights From Montreal To Vancouver - MTL Blog ›
- I Ranked 6 Canadian Airlines With A Letter Grade. Only One Got An A+ - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Countries With Travel Warnings Issued By The Government Of Canada - MTL Blog ›