This Italian Restaurant Just Opened In Griffintown & It Looks Pasta-Tively Delicious
Feelin' a little saucy? 🍝🇮🇹
Looking for a new spot to try out? Well, with Montreal restaurants officially re-opened, now is the perfect time to head over to Pronto Prêt-À-Manger's newest Griffintown location.
The Italian restaurant reigned supreme in the West Island and has now opened a new franchise right in the heart of Griffintown. The grand opening took place on February 18 and their delectable options will make your mouth water.
The Pronto website says that they "offer a Mediterranean based cuisine, with an Italian flair and many other dishes inspired by the cultural backgrounds of our kitchen staff," — so you're bound to find something you'll love.
Their menu offers à la carte options including veal meatballs, lasagne bolognese, arancini ragu, a 7 layer cheese lasagne, and gnocchi, to name a few.
Pronto also has an array of delish pizzas such as their carne, focaccia herb and rustica, and a classic Margherita pizza. They also have daily specials to check out if you're feeling up for a surprise.
It doesn't end there. Pronto makes sandwiches that look too good to pass up. From their chicken cutlet sandwich, porchetta option, to their steak or sausage sandwich, there's a little something for everyone.
As for their desserts? Their Nutella bombolini seem out of this world, as do their cannolis, and assorted Italian pies. Yes please!
With a new restaurant open, Pronto is currently hiring. They're looking for full-time and part-time workers for both the kitchen and customer service Monday through Sunday, as stated on their Instagram.
If you fall in love with Pronto's menu, as we're certain you will, you can also have them cater any residential, institutional, or corporate event.
Address: 1169, rue Murray, Montreal, QC (Griffintown) & 823, rue Tecumseh, Montreal, QC (D.D.O)
Why You Need To Go: If you're into Italian food, then Pronto is the place to be! With their delicious menu full of pizza, pasta, and sandwich choices, they'll definitely satisfy your taste buds. Now, with a brand new location in Griffintown, Pronto is ready to serve up their menu in all corners of the city.
- This Montreal Restaurant Serves Lebanese Coffee So Authentic ... ›
- Montreal's New Peruvian Sandwich Counter Will Rock Your Taste ... ›
- This Montreal Italian Takeout Spot Makes Authentic Sandwiches ... ›
- 11 Montreal Tapas Restaurants To Satisfy Your Craving For A Little Bit Of Everything - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried Montreal's New Avocado Bar — And It Totally Guacked My World - MTL Blog ›
- This Laval Restaurant Has A Sandwich Wrapped In Cheese & It Looks So Gouda - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Is Giving Away Free Mac N' Cheese This Friday - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Is Giving Away Free Mac N' Cheese Today - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Restaurant Has All You Can Eat Pasta For $18 - MTL Blog ›
- This Snazzy Montreal-Area Italian Restaurant Is A Perfect Fancy Date Night Spot - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Italian Restaurant Opened 2 New Locations & You Can Make Your Own Pasta Dish - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Italian Restaurant Opened 2 New Locations & You Can Make Your Own Pasta Dish ›
- This New Montreal Italian Restaurant Lets You Build Your Own Bowl Of Pasta - MTL Blog ›
- An Italian Food & Culture Festival Will Return To Multiple Montreal Boroughs This August - MTL Blog ›
- Good News: Montreal $5 Gnocchi Has Not Been Affected By Inflation - MTL Blog ›
- Good News: Montreal's $5 Gnocchi Price Isn't Going Up Due To Inflation - MTL Blog ›